Many years of collective knowledge and expertise have helped us grow, keeping in touch with today’s clients needs 

Many years of collective knowledge and expertise have helped us grow, keeping in touch with today’s clients needs 

Est. in the mid 19th Century 

Est. in the mid 19th Century 

The practice was established in the mid 19th Century by Frederick George Hayward with offices in Stowmarket and Needham Market. Some years later, Frederick’s son – Percy Charles Gallimore Hayward – joined his father, at which time the practice became known as Hayward & Son. In 1953 the practice was sold and Bankes Ashton of Bury St Edmunds bought the Stowmarket office. The firm then practiced in Stowmarket as Bankes Ashton & Hayward. In 1992 Haywards was re-established. 
 
Louise Goodenough, Ingrid Alexander and Jennifer Carter are the partners of Haywards. 
 
 
For our Lexcel article please click on the link below 

   Exceptional, affordable legal services for individuals and families 

   Exceptional, affordable legal services for individuals and families 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings